22.4.08

On The Lam...Again.

I always knew my temper'd land me in a big enough stewpot to feed Persephone for a month. Well, here's my stewpot, boilin' happily away, just waitin' for me to dive right on in. I'm such a gorram idiot.

So, there I was, sittin' back at a bar on Boros, relaxin', mindin' to my own affairs, when some walkin' rectum with a purple belly started layin' lines on me like I was some poor little backplanet gal that ain't laid eyes on a man she wasn't related to and'd never been hit on before. That alone wasn't much more'n I handle regularly, so it was more of a minor annoyance. Not so used to 'lliance boys takin' an interest, but hey, there's a first time for everything, right? Then, he started gettin' gropey. Now, there's times when touchy-feely's appropriate - namely, when I'm okay with it. Not so much when I'm not. I told him to cut it out. Maybe not as politely as some woulda, but I'm not some refined lady like Shay is, and besides, he was outta line.

He didn't quit pawin' me. So, I told him to cut it out or I'd shove his nuts up his nose. He got all offended and said I must be a browncoat whore, cuz no whore with a brain in her head would turn him down. So, I punched him. Can you blame me?

Apparently, he didn't get the message too clear, cuz he grabbed a handful of my hair, yanked me outside, threw me down on the ground and started fiddlin' with his pants. Guess on the core planets, punchin's part of foreplay, cuz I reckon he meant to have his way with me. Well, I wasn't havin' any of that, so I shot him. And we all know me, it wasn't one of those girly-knee shots. If there's one factor that's important in opening a restaurant, real estate, and bullet placement, it's location, location, location. I got a heart shot, and that idiot fell down dead.

Now, I've killed plenty. I'll kill when it's in my best interest and not feel remorseful, cuz let's face it, it's a kill or be killed 'verse, and if you don't show people you mean business, you're pretty much dead, it's just a matter of time as to when. That asshole had it comin', so I don't feel one shred of bad. Maybe that makes me a bad person, but I can live with bein' a bad person so long as my sense of right and wrong's in balance.

The problem with killin' this particular jackass was, not only was he 'lliance, but he was a 'lliance officer. Some leiutenant or somethin'. And how'm I s'posed to explain that to his commander? Oh, sorry, he was gonna rape me, so I killed him 'fore he could get his pants down. They'd have my ass on a firin' line 'fore I could say 'uncle.' So, I ran. Just like I always do when it comes to 'lliance trouble.

SO now, not only am I on the run from the 'lliance for shootin' somebody i didn't even shoot under a diff'rent name, but I'm also on the run for killin' a man to protect myself. Needless to say, I need to keep as far from Blackburne and Hale's Moon as possible for a bit to throw off the trail. I don't wanna cause anybody there undue stress for harborin' a fugitive, cuz I'd just hate to have to kill anybody else over this little incident.

Guess I need to write home and explain things so nobody gets nervous when I don't turn up for a bit.

((OOC Note: My internet is seriously FUBAR at the moment, with no schedule for getting not-FUBAR, so... I'll be around when I'm around. I can log in sometimes, but I can't do much when I can get on. I'll try to be faithful about posting interesting blogs so nobody forgets poor Immy.))

No comments: